Verified Reviewer

After calling Lowes and getting the run around for a week. I decided to contact BBB and file a complaint against Lowes.

One thing nice about BBB once you file they send it to the company and give them three days to respond. First day Lowes calls and asked me what happen. Took all my information. The next day Lowes called said they contacted the store and employee and that they will all so be contacting me.

The complaint was filed against the employee though Human Resource. Lowes store called and the manager apologized. It was a shame I had to go to BBB to get any response from Lowes. Lowes did state that they were glad I filed a complaint so the situation could be resolved with this employee.

No one knows how many other customers took abuse from him. I would like to thank (Pissed Off) for their time and help in resolving this situation.

Preferred solution: Apology.