My son and I had one piece of wood to paint for project. Bought 2 cans of Valspar spray paint. One was primer grey and the other was basic gloss red.
1) The grey primer "special" safety cap came off first thing.
2) Nozzle had over spray and leaked very bad.
3) Can stopped working before finishing first coat.
1) Again safety cap came off.
2) First coat went on fairly smooth and looked good.
3) Day 2 first coat of paint not dry. (In the sun for 6 hours the
4) 24 hours after first coat...still tacky.
5) Attempted to put second coat on. Nozzle again had such bad overspray
48 hours later and different brands of spray paint NOT from Lowes, we attempted to sand down bad paint...guess what? Wet paint!
Do not waste your money on Valspar spray paint. Buy more of a brand name, respectable, spray paint. NOW we have to use paint remover because the paint will not dry and start from scratch.