Lowes - VASPAR INTERIOR WALL PAINT AND PRIMER

1379 of 2595 Lowes reviews

It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over my brand new carpet (RUINED) PAID AMOST $3000.00 FOR MY HOUSE CARPET THROUGHOUGH OUT AND GOES TO OUR BEDROOM. UNBELEIVABLE A MESS IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!WE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR DAYS wow I SEE I CAN ADD A PICTURE GREAT! the company is gonna give us only the price of one can of paint, this paint was expensive and we have painted our bedroom before with less expensive paint and it never did this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1379 of 2595 Lowes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
YOU...

May 07, 2013 #647548 Walnut Creek, California, United States

Used too much paint, YOU used a wrong roller, YOU did not use paint drop cloths, YOU do not know how to paint, YOU used paint/primer paint, YOU should of done research, and lastly, YOU should of hired someone who knew what they were doing. YOU should not point fingers. It's like tell a child while YOU are pointing a finger, there are four pointing back at YOU.

3 1 Reply

Nov 27, 2015 #1070465

Wow who are you.... Take the easy way out hire some one.....Lazy

0 0 Reply
paint and primer

May 01, 2013 #644730 Asheville, North Carolina, United States

All paint/primer are horrible. Never take the easy way out. That extra step may be the most important...especially on a dark color like yours. I have Valspar paint on every wall throughout my home with no problems, but we did use Kliz primer. Just did a lot of research first.

0 1 Reply
First Amendment

May 01, 2013 #644468

What another frivolous lawsuit. Pissed Consumer website is great one of the few website where we can exercise our First Amendment Rights

0 0 Reply
people wake up

May 01, 2013 #644354

Do you realize that pissed consumer already has lawsuits against them?

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lowes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×