We had laminate installed in our house in 2007. It buckled 5 months later.

I went to the store to ask about it being fixed. They said for me to send pictures of the damage. I sent them but never heard back. I went back to the store.

This time they had a new flooring manager. This was in 2010. They said they had removed the information on our flooring because it had been to long. But they were willing to work things out and they would get back to me.

They never did. So I went back and again they had a new flooring manager who said they could not help me. Really, So we have been dealing with a buckled floor since 2007. Will not even come close to Lowes in the future.

I am now working with HD on getting it fixed or replaced. They said that they never would have dropped the ball on this install.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Seems odd that if you had a problem and filed a claim in 2007 or early 2008 that you would wait till 2010 to follow up on its status. You would think you would stay on top of it.

Now 8 years later your are following up on it again?

Surely couldn't have been a very big problem if you let this much time go by. Not saying they shouldn't have gotten back to you but your lack of follow up over 11 years shows you are making a mountain out of a molehill in this complaint.