2.3

I usually order from Lowes online and go to the store to pick up my items. This time I didn't have anyone to take me 10 miles to the store and tried ordering online which went smoothly. The store had everything I needed. I never knew the Rosedale, NY store was a freakin' nightmare. This was the first time I wanted something delivered and this would be my last. After placing my order no one contacted me. I then called the store to ask them when they will deliver my items. They then said I will receive an automated message with a two hr window of delivery. The message never came. Since I didn't know what time they would arrive and I had to work, I had someone to stay in my home to expect this delivery. When it was getting late, I called customer service who assured me that my items were on the truck and I could expect it between 7 and 9 PM. Well 11:00 PM came and still no delivery and no phone call.

I called the main office who learned that the delivery men decided not to delivery my items because it was "getting late." Ok, but no one had the decency to call me to let me know? The next morning I called and complained again and inquired when I will receive my delivery. Someone said I will be getting my items later today. So again, I had someone wait in my home so I wouldn't miss them while I was at work. Mind you, the person had to work that night and wouldn't be able to get any sleep trying to help me out. I started getting late again, and yes again, no delivery. I called the Rosedale, NY store at 7:30 PM on Tuesday night and got a message saying the store was closed. I then called the main branch again who couldn't get in touch with anyone at the Rosedale location. I was too angry at this point and demanded that she cancelled my order! She did, which puts my back square one of not having the materials to finish my bathroom that the last handyman destroyed and I haven't had access to for more than a month now.

I changed my Lowes store to a different branch and ordered the items for me to pick up. This is very inconvenient for me as a woman because many of the supplies are extremely heavy which is why I needed them delivered in the first place. Now I have to go to the new location and take a cab back home. I will never order from Lowes, Rosedale, NY branch again! This was my first and LAST time!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Same problem I'm being treated like garbage

Going through the exact same problem right now.You took the words right out of my mouth of what is happening to me.

Never had such horrible service and went to store to demand refund. They use a third party service called XPO and apparently this is a HUGE problem with them. Lowes was scrambling to keep my business and offered discount on item. NO WAY!

Enough of the charade!Buying local from now on.

I am very sorry for the experience you had with our delivery company, XPO Last Mile.We strive to give Lowes' customers the best delivery experience possible, and obviously, you did not receive this.

I apologize for this inconvenience. We would like to make this up to you, if possible.

Please contact me at jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com with your name and original delivery date.I will be happy to get you in touch with a manager right away.

Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,