1. Please educate your delivery personnel. Experienced a very bad attitude of the delivery guy.
2. When an agent does a home delivery ( from any company); he or she knocks on the door and makes sure of the items and for the correct address and the correct receiver. Plus after the delivery, he has to get a signature of the customer. No such thing happened. He dumped the stuff at the wrong address. The driver refused to bring it to my house.
3. Yes, mistakes do happen...everybody makes a mistake but...my construction worker and his son had to pick the heavy stuff with their own hands from the wrong address and put it into their own truck themselves. The driver not only refused to bring it to my house, but did not even help moving the stuff...And now there may be even some items missing, which have to be figured out... and would let the company know, if so.
This is just so unprofessional and disrespectful.
4. I do have to say that your salesperson
5. Yuri is a very respectful and a pleasant person.
Monetary Loss: $700.