Verified Reviewer

2.2

There was two of us back at your door area, we ask first girl to get us some help she says he just got in and should be back, 15 mins later we are still waiting for a guy whos on at 8, we ask a second girl for help she also said he here should be out, well after this same answer we ask her to page him, what does she do gets on mic and says Ryan to the mill desk although we know your coming, I have issue after issue with this store and I spend a lot of money here being I contact, Im done your workers in this store stand around in mobs and do there best not to help a customer always pushing it off to the next guy. After I ask for a manager she pointed to her tag and said thats me, I said I want a different one she said good luck young man, you guys better do something about this sorry behavior, I will not be spending anymore money until I see this manager get a talking to about her poor behavior, the store is in Indiana Fort Wayne the one on coliseum, the manager was a young black lady with glasses.

Worst freaking store help I have ever seen, you might want to tell the guys who are suppose to help us with big wood orders to also stop standing around in groups while they watch us load, as it happen yesterday to me yet again when I bought 500 dollars in deck board, that wont happen anymore cause of them Ill drive out of my way to go to mernards where they like to help customers.

Not happy. Jason Lambert