Arlington, Texas

I purchased washer and dryer in store. The sale person said it would come on Wednesday.

Then Wedesday came with no one imforming me that they won't be showing up. I made a phone call, and was told Thursday, so I took the day off. I've been waiting all day on Thursday, no one called, no one came. I called them, they said let them check then call me back.

Well, that was a lie! My wife was upset and called them again. She was transferred through four people, all of them were very rude, no one said sorry. They acted like they had no idea.

Finally my wife was connected to the store manager who was the worst. He raised his voice and spoked like he did her a favor, he rescheduled again on Friday but didnt know what time ! On Friday, they delivered the washer and dryer. But the washer came in in horribe conditions.

No plastic covering the buttons, dusty and glass lid was scratched, stained on the button that couldnt be wiped off, its like a refurbished or displayed one.

This is how you treat customers that spends over one grand on appliances? And on top of things disrespected customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lowes Cons: Rude executive associate, Weak product knowledge, Poor customer service.

Comments