2.0

I had an old hurricane fence replaced on the family homestead which is costing me a lot of money. I went with Lowe's because I thought I was going to get a good job done and wouldn't have to worry about trying to find someone since they had installers.

I asked the Project Specialist when he came out if he thought that the installers would have a problem with replacing my old fence. I was assured by Project Specialist that you couldn't go wrong with Lowe's. Knowing what I know now, I would have gone with a fencing contractor and where they suggested that I should get my material. I also probably would have had some left.

These contractors did a tacky installation job--left holes from old poles broken off, put new fence over cement from old pole holes, over stumps from hedges taken down, When I asked them about it, I was told for them to remove or cover those up it would cost extra.

Now they removed the old fence and broke the fence poles in the ground but didn't even try to cover the holes up along with gaps under fence in certain places.

Oh, if I could go back Lowe's would not get my business, because I have not enjoyed the benefits of a quality installation as they stated. This Lowe's was located in Jasper, Texas

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: poles broken from old fence.

Preferred solution: I want a good job done on my fence. .

Comments