Indialantic, Florida

If Lowe's is going to offer a Military discount that's great. Why not offer it to all Veterans?

I was in the military for 4 years, now I'm out, Therefore I am retired Veteran. I've shopped at Lowe's and Home Depot for years. I use my expired Military ID for the 10% discount and never had an issue until today. The Ahole cashier wanted to split hairs and tell me my ID was expired.

Once again I am a veteran, but I don't take any VA benefits so I do not have a VA card.

I get the active duty part, but Wouldn't it be easier to give the discount to all Veterans, not just Veterans with a current VA card?

This person wrote the review because of "military discount" at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes lowes discount policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I used to work there and there was an issue with a cashier not honoring military discounts and our store manager was pissed!! It was told to all employees that we are to honor ALL types of military identification.

If you ever have that issue again ask for a manager. Although this shouldn't be an issue anymore.

THANK YOU FOR SERVING!!!