Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 30, 2020

Willougbhy Ohio Lowes.

$7500 for a vinyl fence installed incorrectly and had to put it back together 3 times in less than a month. INSTALLED JULY 17 2020

Nov 3 my fence blew apart my neighbor put pieces she found by my garage.

I called Lowes that night and Willougbhy Ohio store the next day on Nov 4th. Was told I would be contacted by installer in 48 hours. Well that never happened and i was told that several times over 3 weeks. I have been going back and forth for almost 1 month have requested a different fence installer to go over my whole fence.

Keep getting run around over 6 hours on the phone. Left 5 or 6 messages with employees at corporate to have a supervisor contact me THAT NEVER HAPPENED. THE Store manager in Willougbhy never around to talk to a customer even spoke with the assistant manager. SAID SHE WOULD TALK TO JOSH at Willougbhy Lowes installation department.

JOSH WAS OUR SALES GUY WHO Promised WOULD LOVE OUR FENCE AND THIS FENCE HAS VERY LITTLE ISSUES OVER THE FENCE WE ORIGINALLY WANTED . THIS IS OUR 3RD ISSUES WITH THIS FENCE THAT WAS INSTALLED ON JULY 17 2020. Last time I called corporate I requested to have a manager contact me and not to have the installer contact me well they had the installer contact me 3 weeks after this happened and on that day. Who would want the person who installed your fence wrong to come and fix it.

Today is 27 days Lowes. Tabs cut off top rails nothing holding them in. There customer service is horrible.

Even had to contact the manufacturer to show them its wrong after being told it was installed correctly does this look correct. Would like to speak to supervisor at corporate office and district manager of Willougbhy Ohio Lowes to tell them my whole experience i have all phone records.

Chris 440 567 ****

User's recommendation: Stay away from willoughby lowes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Horrible customer service.

Location: Willoughby, OH 44094