Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 02, 2021

This is not resolved

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2021

Lowes is the absolute worst! I paid in full for my vinyl fence in September and it was installed in December!!!!

No one has any communication with each other. From the sales person, to the "project coordinator" to the installation team.... They're blindly going at this. My fence was ordered wrong.

I received the wrong size gates, which then made the installers carry my fence out further than it was supposed to be. No one said a damn thing to me. My quote was wrong also ! Now I have all this extra *** in my garage , a *** looking fence with an ugly big barn looking gate, and the hardware is just a toss up.

Lowes did my neighbors fence, in fact the same installers did it and we have completely different hardware! According to the installers, it's different everytime. I should have gone with Mr.

Fence. I hate Lowe's.

User's recommendation: Do not use lowes.

Lowes Cons: Getting the run around, No one being able to answer a question without a call back, Being at the mercy of the sales persons attention to eetail, Wrongly quoted, Being sent who knows what.

Location: 6716 Oak Grove Road, Evansville, IN 47715