State: Virginia Clear all filters (142 of 4839 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Lowes in Glen Allen, Virginia - New chain saw returned didnt work, told me wrong chain I had to pay 25.00

spent 3200.00 at Lowes in front royal, Va bar bq grill assembley was included and delivery also had to pay for assembly of trailer for the john deer tractor I bought also. they delivered and nothing was assembled, also a chain saw I purchased stopped working after 30 minutes, I took it back the next day and they replaced it with a new one, I waited 6 or 8 weeks because of weather and used the replacement and it did the same thing, I took it back and they tried to charge me 99.00 to fix it. the lowered it to 25.00 andf said it was my falt it was the wrong chain. It was brand new! 374.00! I had a credit for a free propane tank refill for not giving me a filled new tank when I originally bought everything. Well Manager Lisa H. said she will take my credit of 14.00 off the 25.00 I owed for the new chain saw with the wrong chain they sold me and the total would be 9.00 +tax and I said I spent almost 4k here in the last 2 to 3 months and she said I dont care if you spent a dollar or 20k its 9.00

what you think just because you are some hot shot that spends a ton of money you should be treated differently than others you are sadly mistaken. if you can spend 3k whats another 25 bucks after all they did give you a huge discount even though if it was me i would have made you pay the 99 dollars just like every one else its people like you that make working in retail suck. also you should be happy that people are willing to get paid next to nothing to put up with *** people like you other wise there would not even be a place where you can go and *** about *** ***

Review
Loss
I'm extremely pissed with the Customer Service and over all service of Lowes in Newport News VA on Jefferson Ave. On 8 Nov I ordered a new door. At the time I paid for it on the 8th their was a Veterans Day Sale of 10% off. As a Vet I wasn't given the discount....

First of all...how was the store manager on vacation from Nov 8th to Dec 21st???? Not even the CEO gets that much vacation time, and employees are never allowed to take that much time in a row off.

#2...Promotions such as the veterans day promotion do not usually apply to special orders, and state so inside the advertisement and on tv ads.

#3...That first door that was supposedly "resold" was not yours anymore because you refunded your original order willingly. So...the order it was associated with was dead, and could EASILY be mistaken and resold you *** ***.

#4...the previous commenter was right...it is because of people like you that our economy sucks. People like you who want everything for nothing cause retailers to jack up their prices which screw the rest of us out of good deals.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"