No help at store location. Could not find anyone in store | Lowes review from Richmond, Virginia

3.4
Cause your stores in my area 40218 have no one to help me with an ice maker convection. There for I would have to ride there amaybe waste my time if you can not help me. I could take my business elsewhere but that to is a ways away so I could be wasting my time there also. But on the custome device they were wonderful. Answered my guestionbright away. You need that kind of customer service in the stores

Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Who was wonderful on "custome device"?

Who answered your "questionbright away"? Seems like you might want to take a little time and read your complaints before you post them to see if they make sense.

Do you mean ice maker conversion?

lowes is not affiliated with this site. they aren't going to answer you here.

What on earth is an ice maker convection? No wonder you couldn't find anyone to help you with it.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Customer Care
Poor customer service

Degenerate installer | Lowes review from Richmond, Virginia

2.7
The installer has missed every deadline that Lowes has set for him called and said he was coming never. showed up it’s been a month I still have no door which I paid for and no installation which I’ve already paid for
Lowes Door Installation
Order processing issue

TOOK TWO (2) MONTHS TO RECEIVE STOVE COOKTOP | Lowes review from Roanoke, Virginia

NOTE: DURING THE TIME FRAME BELOW WE SPOKE WITH THREE APPLIANCE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES, TWO LOWE’S MANAGERS AND ALSO THE MANAGER OF THE APPLIANCE DEPARTMENT: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ WE ORDERED A STOVE COOKTOP AT LOWE'S IN SALEM, VA ON AUGUST 31ST AND WE FINALLY RECEIVED IT IN OUR HOME ON OCTOBER 15TH. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE WITHIN TWO WEEKS AND IT ENDED UP TAKING EIGHT WEEKS TO ARRIVE AT THE LOWE'S STORE IN SALEM, VA. AFTER WAITING FOR EIGHT (8) WEEKS WE FINALLY RECEIVED IT IN OUR HOME. WE PAID FOR INSTALLATION AND LOWE'S DROPPED IT OFF AT OUR HOME AND SAID SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU TO INSTALL IT. I DO HAVE TO SAY A VERY NICE GUY CAME THE NEXT MORNING (HE WAS CONTRACTED OUT BY LOWE'S) AND INSTALLED OUR COOKTOP. WE HAVE BEEN A FAITHFUL CUSTOMER OF LOWE'S FOR 30+ YEARS, BUT WE WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWE'S AGAIN. WE WILL TAKE OUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE AND I'M SURE GET OUR MERCHANDISE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

You would have probably had the same problem anywhere you went. Cooktops aren't the fastest selling appliance and are usually ordered from the manufacturer.

If they are in stock in the manufacturers warehouse you will have delivery within two weeks. The manufacturers are extremely poor about letting stores know if they are out of stock, The store knows when the truck shows up and the appliance is backordered. If it is backordered they have to wait for more to be manufactured. If you are looking at one of the big Korean manufacturers you have to add another 3-4 weeks for it to get to the US on a boat and another week to get from their docks to the warehouse.

Until it finally arrives on the truck the store has little way of knowing exactly when it will arrive.

It's just as frustrating for the salespeople having to listen to customers complain as it is for the customers. If you need an appliance in a timely manner only purchase items that are in stock at the store.

Lowes Delivery Service
Order processing issue

Avoid | Lowes review from Ashburn, Virginia

Twice I purchased appliances, twice not delivered when promised, twice treated rudely, twice had to complain to numerous people to get someone to handle the problem, twice treated like *** from the customer service phone people, yep there will not be a third time
Lowes Delivery Service
Problem with delivery

Troy-Bilt FLEX & Lowe's No Return Policy. | Lowes review from Virginia Beach, Virginia

I bought the Troy-Bilt FLEX power base and mower attachment. It wasn't in stock and it took them more than 30 days to deliver the darn thing. First time I used it, it got slower and slower when I would pull the throttle, to the point where it is entirely pushed by me...that was the first time I used it & I have less than 3/4 of an acre to mow. Second time I used it, the PTO got stuck engaged and would not disengage - something snapped in there, it spins freely even though the cable is stuck in the engaged position...I can't use the thing anymore, it's now worthless. Lowe's wont take it back and Troy Bilt won't authorize the return, they want me to let someone at Lowe's fix it. Last outdoor power equipment purchase I make from lowe's. By the way - this is a $1,400 mower setup, used it twice & now I'm back to my old push mower that I bought in 2006.

Why is it worthless? There is a manufacture warranty that covers the repairs for DEFECTS in the product.

Just like a new car warranty. They will repair your car if something goes wrong.

They won't give you a refund or replace it. If you did something like failing to put oil in it or used stale gas, expect to be charged as that is not a defect in the product.

Lowes Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Incomplete work on kitchen remodel contact | Lowes review from Christiansburg, Virginia

3.0
Incomplete work on kitchen remodel contact - Lowes review
Incomplete work on kitchen remodel contact - Lowes review
Told to pick up materials to Finish job Lowe’s is done and will not complete . They damaged floors and molding installation incorrect. Lowe’s will not follow manufacturers install directions
Lowes Molding Installation
Pros
  • Kudos to local store for trying
Cons
  • Customer service was the worst
  • Managements refusing to contact me
  • Install

Generach Generator installation | Lowes review from Radford, Virginia

It was an overall terrible experience from the financing being through a " HIGH RISK" lender and the credit monitoring people notifying me my credit score dropped 60 points to the installation being the most up professional company I have ever encountered, Blueridge Heating and air. It is 35 days into what was supposed to be a 4 day job. The first day, They did not call or show up. I should have asked for a different company at that point. WARNING !!! DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING UNTILL IT HAS BEEN INSPECTED. They hand you a form to sign and say " sign this, this means that you got your generator." They get paid and you will be like me 35 days into a four day project. It has failed inspection one time already. Blueridge Heating and air flat out lied at every turn. I ask for a different installation crew due to the fact they did not know building code, unprofessional work ethic, and they promised to send a new crew, same crew showed up today at 0645 which would have been had they called and let me know since I was told by the owner of the company that they would be here at 0930 . I have dogs that needed be let out. ALL I CAN SAY IS BUYER BEWARE!!!!! The inspector just left and has to come back again this afternoon because it still did not pass, or the spin that they placed on this is " well the inspector is coming back this afternoon to make sure we secured the gas line because "It was a suggestion" He will leave a sticker then! LOL

Your comment is chock full of spelling errors and is too long to read in its entirety.

Lowes Generator Installation
Cons
  • Employees lack of knowledge and lethargic approah
  • Poor or nonexistent customer service clerk beyond disrespectful
  • Disinterest on the part of lowes employees

Purchased pressure washer and it broke | Lowes review from Farmville, Virginia

I bought a pressure washer from Lowes in Farmville and it broke. Called the store and was informed if I didn't purchase an extended warranty that there was no warranty that is *** will never happen again hurry and come in Home Depot Lowes sucks here in Farmville plus it doesn't take a hundred words to describe lowes here I don't know why as a citizen we let these companies come in our town and do people like they wish lets put a stop to it now before its to late and it probably is already to late so lowes wake the *** up also upon purchasing the item I wasn't informed there was not a warranty so that's bull too

You fail to say how long ago you purchased the pressure washer. If the manufacturers warranty period has passed and you didn't buy a service plan, they are correct, there is no warranty.

No different than any other product you buy. Other stores would tell you the same thing.

Keep in mind that stores are not responsible for warranties anyway, the manufacturer is. If it is still within the manufacturer's warranty period, contact the manufacturer.

Product
Lowes Warranty
Loss
Preferred solution
i want another pressure washer
Tags
  • Pressure Washer

Doubt I'll use Lowe's credit card again! | Lowes review from Bluefield, Virginia

4.7
I applied for a Lowes' Credit Card and was given a 2000 dollar credit limit, which I paid off less than a year. I then received a letter the following month and found that my credit limit was lowered to 100 dollars. I suppose once Synchrony Bank realized they didn't receive enough interest from the duration I had a balance, they lowered my credit limit. At one point in time , a person was praised for their responsibility , not punished for it. America has tragically changed. The letter which provided an explanation for why my credit limit was lower basically said- You maxed out your card too quickly , had it for too short period of time and paid it too soon. So , thank you for the big ***

All the things you describe lower your credit score which is the reason they lowered your limit. You should learn a little about how credit is granted and what you do that affects your credit score.

Product
Lowes Credit Card
Problems with payment

Delivery Sucks | Lowes review from Bristol, Virginia

3.8
Great store with really good people. Just don't ever buy anything that requires 3rd party delivery such as appliances. They have sold their delivery to an outside party and they suck!!!