State: Virginia City: Chantilly Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 335 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Chantilly, Virginia - Delivery cancelled the morning schedule!!

I get a call confirming delivery the night before. I have 3 workers scheduled to arrive after confirmation. I get a call two hours prior of delivery explaining that the ONLY driver is not coming in due to his wife having a baby. So, Lowe's has no backup plan at all? Only one driver! Not like everyone did not know she would have a baby after 9mnths.... I have zero issue with the new father... I'm angry that Lowe's has such poor management for delivery scheduling. Unbelievable that management did not have a contingency plan and all the deliveries depended on one truck driver. So this is where it really gets good. They rescheduled me for 8 days later. Wouldn't you think that they would do everything possible to make right for the customers impacted? I have had to speak to 3 different people to try to get it delivered earlier. Unbelievably unprofessional. Next time I'm buying from Home Depot.

If the volume of deliveries a store has only supports 1 driver it doesn't make economic sense to have 2 on the payroll. If the materials you were having delivered took 3 people to install I would assume there were a lot of materials that couldn't be handled by small courier. Unfortunately things in life happen and they aren't always convenient.

Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111