State: Virginia City: Fredericksburg Clear all filters (1 of 4884 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Fredericksburg, Virginia - Spotsylvania Lowe’s

3.2
Thank you Dave. The Delivery Manager at the Spotsylvania Lowe’s for being such a jerk for the second time. You need to work on your customer service skills because you suck at them. You need training.I spoke to you twice on my deliveries, and the the way you spoke to me was so unprofessional. I tried to give those the benefit of the doubt when I bought a refrigerator for $1500 and it was damaged and I spoke to you and you just dismiss everything that I was trying to explain to you and was just extremely rude. I was able to speak to Bryce to handle this situation with I tried to give the is the benefit of the doubt when I bought a refrigerator for $1500 and it was damaged and I spoke to you and you just dismissed everything I was explaining to you. I try to give Lowes the benefit of the doubt and bought us though but a microwave for $1200 in the world. I spoke to you again you were extremely extremely rude about the situation. You do not need to be a manager at all.

Is that anywhere near Transylvania?

TroubledGiantClam852

Call Lowe's corporate...Customer Care at 1 800 445-6937 and let them know about you experience with Dave. I would also notify the store manger and regional manager.

To get to the store manager just call the store.

To get the regional manager ask for name from Customer Care at 1 800 445-6937 and also complain to them about your experience. #Let them feel the pain!

What are you trying to say?

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Lowes Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111