State: Virginia Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Richmond, Virginia - WHO KNOWS WERE THE ORDER IS OR WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??

3.5

Update by user Jul 21, 2017

After repeated calls and emails. I finally got a call that the frig was on its way to my house.

But after I was told 3-4 different things. As big as a company this is you'd think they'd have a better system to know what going on with orders anytime along the process!

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2017

I placed an order07/18/2017 Order #: 337343699 Invoice #: Order Total: $898.31 by calling and the rep was very pleasant. and she informed me that I would be receiving a call later that eve last night and I did not. the reason why I purchased this frig not just the price but my current is not working correctly and I needed the new one as to not loose all my food. So, I sit here on indefinite hold while the rep I called is doing who knows what?? this is really poor customer service. and I've spent plenty of money with your company. This really *** me off to no end!. That I'm told one thing and then I do not get what I was told. A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER THEN I RECEIVED THIS FROM THEIR CUSTOMER CARE: Greetings David, I appreciate your email regarding the delivery status of order number 337343699. I apologize for any inconvenience. I checked my records and they say your order was delivered today. If you believe there to be any discrepancy, please let me know and I will do whatever possible to help resolve your order status. Optionally, I invite you to contact the store fulfilling the order at (804) 226-5440. They are there to help as well. If at any time you would like to call the Lowe's Corporate Customer Care/Sales Team, their phone number is 800-445-6937. They are available for help at your convenience, Monday - Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (EST). I truly value you as our customer and sincerely appreciate you choosing Lowe's for your home improvement needs. If for any reason you require further assistance, please feel free to let me know by replying to this email and I will respond at the earliest possibility. Best regards, Mark O. Lowes Customer Care I wouldn't be contacting them if I had the product looking where it is now would I! Come on now REALLY!!WTF!!

I can help . Avoid buying from Lowes. The delivery people are hideous.

You ordered this unit online.

Online orders are not always up to date with inventory, and many times sell the display as valid inventory.

Which most people don't like.

There are literally 0 comments in your order. So I dont know how to further help you.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Staff
  • Cashier very nice and friendly
  • Going to the store
Cons
  • Delivery prblems
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Refrigerator Delivery Lowes

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111