State: Virginia Product: Lowes Parking Clear all filters (1 of 5 reviews match)
filters
State:
Product:

Lowes in Virginia - Recently had surgery, was using walker. Made mention to manager that they should have benches or chairs because of size.

Her response was that's why they have motorized wheel chairs. Well first of all how often do you see them sitting in the store with a dead battery, secondly I have no way of transporting my walker. I can't leave it in the parking lot. I don't believe they have curb side service. You usually see 4 or 5 or the chairs for the hundreds of daily shoppers. There are millions of Lowe's customers and no one ever knows when something will take away their freedom of movement. How much would it inconvenience a retailer of that magnitude to place a few random benches. If this complaint was asking consumers in my situation (53, never over weight and perfectly healthy until a few months ago) to boycott Lowe's for a month to see the impact that we have on there bottom line, maybe they would consider our comfort.

In all the stores I've ever been in, 90% of the departments have chairs available by the desks. I rarely see them used.

Not to be rude, but you know where you're going before you get there. If you don't feel up to walking around that big store then A)use the provided cart or B) don't go in there.

With that said, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Review