State: Virginia Product: Lowes Replacement Clear all filters (2 of 40 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Chester, Virginia - RE: QUESTION on FRIGIDAIR DISHWASHER

Home owners trust all items to replace a product will be with when purchase so DO YOU DO THIS?? We purchased a DISHWASHER 2.18.16 To install today 2.19.16. When beginning the install there was no adapter fitting for the water line! Another trip to the store after checking a nearby one that did not have the part so had to go all the way back to Lowes and BUY a part to fit the replacement item. Please respond with WHERE ON the box that it is necessary to buy something else, or if the place one is purchased is to inform customers of this when selling one! Thank you. Another thought....mention it in your ads!

You forgot to mention that the water line and power cord didn't come with the dishwasher either. The store has nothing to do with what the manufacturer prints on the box.

It appears that you just assumed that everything was in the box. I bet if you had asked, rather than assuming, you would have been sold an installation kit for the dishwasher. You can bet if you bought the dishwasher at at store that paid their salespeople on commission they would have suggested the kit to boost their commission.

Big box stores don't pay on commission to keep their prices low. When you shop a big box store you shouldn't expect the same level of service that you would get in a specialty store.

Review
Service
Lowes Replacement
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Lowes in Roanoke, Virginia - ChoiceDek Project Taking over 6 Months to Complete

Update by user Jan 28, 2013

Correction: The contract was signed at the end of June 2012 and not July 2012.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2012

At the end of July 2012, I signed a contract with Lowe's to build a 16'x16' deck onto my house to replace an existing deck which was falling apart. In the contract it stated work was to begin in approximately three to four weeks. It actually began the day after Labor Day about eight weeks after I signed the contract. With a combination of wrong and/or damage parts, my deck is still not full complete as of 12/28/12. I was told the replacement parts for the replacement parts (which were damaged) would be here on Jan. 3rd. I will never do business with Lowe's again after this. I'm paying off my account with them and closing it. In all my years of hiring contractors, I have never been *** around by anyone as I have been by Lowe's in Bonsack, Virginia. Avoid them at all costs.
Review
Service
Lowes Replacement
Loss
Tags
  • replacement parts

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111