on june 15th, 2008, I went to rock hill lowes and wanted to purchase some windows, well I stood back in the windows department, waited about 30 minutes before anyone waited on me, then went out to the outside cashier, the cashier put in my phone number, they said my name came up, but not my windows, stood there for about 20 minutes, and then was getting more disgusted, told that cashier to forget it, and walked off, that was $700.00 worth of windows, this particular lowes needs to get it together when it comes to consumers. I will never go back.

Comments

South Charleston, Ohio, United States #18424

YOU probably gave a dyslexic phone number to the specialist in the millwork dept. That is why the sale would probably not come up up there at the register!

Again, read some of my other posts, 9 times out of 10, it is you, the IDIOTIC Lowes customer, that makes our jobs there very interesting at times. I wish I had a dollar for every time you people give me your "I've just been lobotomized" stare when we ask you guys the the most simple questions, i.e. like "what is your phone number? What is your delivery address?

Hard ones like that.

You customers can rant and rave and have your coniption fits all you want on these sites, but remember, there are always TWO SIDES to every story. So again, before you blame Lowe's for your (perhaps) mental moment, look long and hard in the mirror and be absolutely positive the mistake was not yours.