Verified Reviewer

2.0

15 July 2021

I am email you folks because I made a purchased on 3 June 2021 and Lowes had given me a delivery date 3 times and cancelled. Delivery was expected on 17 June , 1 July, 15 July and the new date is 27 July 2021.

The problem is I have a contractor who keeps on having to change his work schedule because Loews keeps giving me a delivery date and then changes the dates and my contractor has to reschedule his work load and is losing money. The project is a complete renovation of my bathroom. I have already paid for the items for this project but keep getting pushed back. I find this totally unprofessional and unsatisfactory.

I have called the Lowes Store Dedham Massachusetts 4 times about the shipment and was told all the items are in and will be shipped. Then the day before I expect the item it cancels the date and gives me a new one this has happen on 4 occasion . I plan on contacting our local TV station and file a complaint and they will investigate the issue with Lowes shipping dept. I would like your assistance first in helping me resolve this major issue as I have a contractor who has been waiting to start the renovation of my bathroom and is losing money and time because of these delays.

by Lowes shipping and delivery dept.

Please Help with this major issue

John T. Haidul

User's recommendation: don't shop at LOWES.

Location: 306 Providence Highway, Dedham, MA 02026

Comments

#2035672

#1 rule...don't schedule the contractor until you have the product on the job site. Many products are being delayed by the manufacturers.

Stores can only give you the information they receive from their suppliers. If the manufacturer backorders your product the store can't magically pull it out of the air.

Lowes Reviews