3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

6/8/2019 I shopped at the Fort Smith Ar Lowes store on Rogers Ave. I waited at the paint counter for over 15 minutes for someone to show up, even after pushing the assist button.

I finally asked a checkout clerk to call for an associate, no show. I asked again after five minutes to call again. An employee finally came meandering up. While waiting 45 minutes for that person to mix up some paint to match , I searched for 5 minutes for a 1/2 drive socket I was needing.

Needless to say, it was not easy trying to find a single socket. I finally looked in a tool box , not labelled for individual sockets, and found what I needed. It looked just like a tool box display for sale. I complained to the associate who worked in that area the difficulty in trying to find an individual socket.

His response was, It's always been that way. That is the most lame excuse, for brushing off a customer complaint. I cornered the store manager and voiced my same complaint. He said he would pass it on to Corporate.

I have always had trouble in that store finding assistance, you can't either find anyone or they brush you off saying it's not my area.

A lot of employee customer training is certainly needed here. It's time to switch to another store

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Associate assistance poor help.

Comments

Why would you go to the paint desk to find help in tools? Do you go to the grocery store and expect the person stocking produce to come back and pull some steaks out of the meat counter for you. A little common sense goes a long way.