1.7

So disappointed.

Ordered our window from Lowes in August. Waited for the window to be made and shipped to Lowes, then waited for the Installer to call us and set up a time to come install the window. They wee 2 weeks out. The day that the installer is to come install the window, Lowes calls and says that the window is broken and they are going to order another window and once it is rec'd at Lowes the installer will call again and set up a time and day to install it.

The window arrives at Lowes and the installer calls to set up a day and time for installation, I ask if they can make it in a day or two since this is the 2nd attempt at installing the window. They say no. So we wait the 2 weeks for them to come and install the window. On the day they are to come install the window; we get a call from Lowes saying that the window is broken, again.

I talk with the manager Dominic and let him know that we would like a discount on the window and that we would like that it be installed as soon as Lowes gets the window again, so we don't have to wait the 14 days for installation. He said that sounded fine.

Called Lowes and they said that the window is in and that the installer will call to set up a time to come install it, installer called and said that no our schedule is full and the only time we have available is 9 days from now and if you don't take that time that it will be even longer untii the window can be installed. Very rude. The whole situation has been unacceptable. Will never buy windows from Lowes again. It will take a lot for me to purchase anything from Lowes in the future.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lowes window installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wilmette, Illinois, United States #1245188

I'm pretty sure the employees at the store did not break your glass on purpose. They do not and cannot control shipping from the vendor or the trucking company that takes it to the store.

They do not control the installers schedule. They try to provide you a product and service but cannot oversee the window from vendor to your home. I'm sure you were put out and believe you are deserving of some sort of discount. I can only imagine the attitude and frustration that was on display when you were told the second time it was damaged.

It's a window... 94% of customers are saying that they had great service and will recommend friends and family to Lowe's.

You were in the 6%. I'm sorry this happened to you.