Sale paper advertisement stated buy 12 inch Hitachi dual miter saw and get a 2 inch Hitachi brad nailer free.We went to the Lowe's store before sale was over which was Sept 23.They said we could pick up nail gun on October 01.I called a week after pickup date and they said it had not come in.Then on October 9 we went to Lowe's and ask why it was taking so long.They called store on Dallas hwy and they had 4 at that store but they said we could not get one there, we would have to wait until they got some at that store.I explained to girl at inf desk we really needed it on the 9 but she said we would just have to wait.She was talking to someone named mark on the phone in store.The store where we bought this is on east west connector in Austell, Ga.We have bought many things in Lowe's including my Freezer,so I would appreciate an explanation on my email.(janetwilloughby91@yahoo.com.)We are very disappointed and was in Statesboro,Ga this past weekend and mentioned the way the Lowe's here in Austell has treated this matter.As of today Oct 17 we have heard nothing.We are very disappointed at the way this has been handled.Janet Willoughby.

Review about: Lowes Advertisement.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #201478

If you are upset because you did not get something for free you have issues.