Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Recently Lowes move their warranties to North Carolina instead of the Lowe's location I have called twice and they told me that I would receive return calls within 48 hours and no one has called to help me with my warranty issues that they installed . It looks like Home Depot and Menards are better options for here on out it's sad that you buy a product and they will not follow through with their warranty issues .

I wonder if the CEO of Lowe's realizes that this is dramatically going to affect her business if they don't stand behind their warranties. It's so sad that a company of the status does not follow through.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Lowes offers warranties? Really or does the people that made it offer the warranty?