218 Nicholas Way, Kent, OH 44240

I paid $1,000 for a lawn mower, over $1,000, at Lowe's in 2017 including the price for the extended warranty. I used the mower for a year (2018) and then the next year (2019) I put the mower in for service to get the blades sharpened and oil changed.

It never ran again, and when Lowe's warranty department had it picked up their service person told me that the store most probably ran the mower to test it before I bought it (these mowers are delivered without oil so Lowes running it will cause damage making it look like there was insufficient oil sometime later) which caused the damage being used as an excuse by the Lowes warranty Department to avoid paying me anything based on the warranty. Lowe's corporate customer service will only put in a policy dispute/complaint (that I can't get a copy of) based on the stores inability to provide a full refund or replacement mower.

They will not address their warranty process or warranty departments propensity to avoid honoring warranty promises (fraud). I no longer buy big-ticket items from Lowe's and I'm bringing this issue to the attention of Ohio's consumer oversight agencies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Lawn Mower Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Lowes Cons: Warranty useless, Lowes interdepartmental communication, Total lack of service and cooperation.

• Warranty Cannot Be Trusted