Lowes does not stand by their warrenty.Bf bought a lawn tractor with the extended warrenty.

it stopped running so we had it picked up for repair. They have had it for 3 weeks tomorrow. They said the battery was dead of course if it hasnt ran in a while it will be. We kept telling them it is the cylinoid and to change it but they kept insisting there was nothing wrong with it and that we had to pay them 70.00 to bring it back because there was nothing wrong with it,That was Bull ***.

They went to start it yesterday to load it on the truck and guess what....it wouldnt start.oh and they said if they had it for 2 weeks we were to get a 50.00 gift card well tomorrow will be 3 weeks and now they say since they didnt have to fix it we dont get anything.

DONT BUY FROM LOWES.....THEY LIE.BTW now they have to fix it.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication Lowes "Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's..." Read more Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more