we just moved into our beautiful home this past Sunday. We had the washer/dryer delivery the same day.

At the end of the evening - I decided to test out our new washer. Put a load in and proceeded to go and shower. Ten min later, I come out to find the laundry room flooding with water.

Scrambled to soak up as much water as possible and after 45 minutes of getting the water out - I start hearing water downstairs above my kitchen.

Yep! Leaked through to the kitchen ceiling!

Cause? Installer forgot to install the drainage pipe - drained all the water into my laundry room.

Never ever will use lowes. Ruined my first evening at my new house and will forever recommend to stay away from lowes installers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments