we just moved into our beautiful home this past Sunday. We had the washer/dryer delivery the same day.
At the end of the evening - I decided to test out our new washer. Put a load in and proceeded to go and shower. Ten min later, I come out to find the laundry room flooding with water.
Scrambled to soak up as much water as possible and after 45 minutes of getting the water out - I start hearing water downstairs above my kitchen.
Yep! Leaked through to the kitchen ceiling!
Cause? Installer forgot to install the drainage pipe - drained all the water into my laundry room.
Never ever will use lowes. Ruined my first evening at my new house and will forever recommend to stay away from lowes installers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Washer Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "We bought a FRIGIDAIRE freezer that was delivered July 19, 2011. Followed cooling instructions to prepare to freeze. Picked up a steer we had processed (600lbs) and put in freezer..."
- "It took us 3 years to make a final decision on getting someone to do our deck. We signed a contract on May 3, 2014 with Lowes to get..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."