Update by user Jan 22, 2016

OMG, so they give me Jan 22 as the day they will NOW come and get my machine fixed...remember it has been since Thanksgiving(Nov 2015 that is has been broken) They call my home and cell phone to say they are coming.THEN I get a call in the evening that they are rescheduling AGAIN until Feb 10th!!

WTF!!!This is not acceptable.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2016

My washer started to leak thanksgiving 2015, Called lowes they scheduled service with A & E.3 weeks later, Service Man went to wrong, house, never called to verify.

Weeks later, service man came and had to order parts, another 3 weeks later, another service man came and said NO didn't need those parts, ordered another part, today he was to come and install but NEvER SHOWED UP AND NO CALL FROM A &E. Now I have to wait another week for someone to maybe show up?!?! WHAT? 2 months without washer that is only 2 years old!

REALLY!!

A & E has the worst service and Lowes is no better as they have NO BACK UP service company for us to use.This is just ***!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service and misinformation from employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lowes warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments