13911 US Highway 19 South, Thomasville, GA 31792, USA
2.3

Ordered on 12/12 promised first Delivery on 12/28. Then canceled and rescheduled for 12/31. No call no show. When I called they were arranging for delivery on 1/1 New Years Day. after a couple hours to confirm the product was even in the warehouse. I doubt they would make a holiday delivery and they took enough time already.

The washer was for my elderly mother and I hoped to have it delivered whilst my brother was visiting from Korea.

After the second time missing delivery he was livid. Said it was very bad to stress out an 80 year old woman and that he did not want to deal with a company that would do so. They had enough time and could have communicated.

It seems that their appliance fulfillment is lacking as well as the customer service on items that are crucial. Particularly for the elderly! Angry

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Just delay and then delay some more, Later agree to deliver but declined to confirm, Failure to admit responsibility and resolve the issue.

• Delivery And Shipping