State: Washington Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (3 of 77 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Tukwila, Washington - Hopping mad!

Not happy with Lowe installers for rug in bedroom.. they cancelled the installation 2 times and finally came 3rd appt.. Installers sort of uncivilized, no time to talk and apologize for two appts change for the installation. I had taken the days for that purpose to be home.. In fact installers avoided talk at all.. even greeting. One came to door and other stayed out in driveway, I came out .. He did not greet me like normal person. They did a sort of a rush job with the carpet, just apology for canceling two days installment, would have been appropriate, as well as introducing themselves... Lowe does not use civilized appropriate workers as far as I can see.

The people doing the actually installation of your carpet may have no idea that your installation had been delayed. They just go out to the jobs the scheduler has them set up for when they show up to work in the morning. Many of the installers aren't fluent in English and wouldn't feel comfortable striking up a conversation with you.

Poor customer service

Lowes in Federal Way, Washington - Horrible experience with carpet installation.

2.7
In November of 2017, I ordered carpet from Lowes store in Federal Way, Wa. It was installed on January 3, 2018. There were some problems with the installation and the installers broke two lamps during the installation. The lamps were only two months old and were purchased to go along with the remodeling we were doing. I did not notice the problems until after the installers left because I was reinstalling doors that had to be shortened because of the deeper carpet. I called about an hour after the carpet installers left to report the problems with the installation and the broken items. I talked with the manager of the store. He said he could look into it. The next day a lady called and had me send over pictures the carpet and the damaged lamps. That was the last I heard from Lowes. I have tried calling the manager of the store on multiple occasions and left messages and they were not returned. Unfortunately for Lowes, this carpet install was for only one-third of my house. I have finished the remodel of the house and installed another 1400 square foot of carpet that I ordered from Home Depot instead of Lowes because of these problems.
Lowes Carpet Installation
Cons
  • This purchase of carpet was a nightmare from the beginning
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
It would be nice to have the lamps replaced but having the carpet installation problems fixed would be nice. Having the company actually care in the first place would have been preferable.
Tags
  • Installation
  • Carpet

Lowes in Pasco, Washington - Flooring

BAD experiences trying TO GET CARPET FOR 2 WEEK INSTALLED IT DIDENT HAPPENED THE INSTALLERS TOOK MY. CARPET THEY DIDENT BRING IT BACK U TIL THEY WERE READY TO DO SO LOST TIME AT WORK DEli g with these people They rather give my money back instead of doing the job go to home depot and not lowes bad mangement on rd 68 pasci wa 99301 syay away from that store Dead Dead
Order processing issue

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111