Seller: Lowes State: Washington Product: Lowes Table Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes Table Review

i ordered a counter top just cheap laminate and it will take 3 weeks now i am told i have to wait 2 more weeks. of course i know they are just lying because wilsonart is on lebanon rd and they are not in the process of moving which is their story. i wilk have to wait but wilk not buy anything lije this again there.
Review
Product
Lowes Table
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Lowes Let me Down

I noticed that Lowes had great deals on both the Skil Table Saw and Skil Compound Miter Saw during their after Thanksgiving Day event. I checked with my local store and of course they were out, so I decided to check their website. I managed to locate a Miter Saw at one of their stores and purchased it; so I presumed. After printing out the confirmation and receipt of my order, I went to another store to pick it up, where the saw supposedly was in-stock. BIG LIE! After the floor associate retrieved the product from the warehouse, the supervisor on duty told me that my order had been cancelled and that if I wanted one I could drive 3 hours to another store where I could get it where there was 10 on-hand. I have written a strongly worded letter to Lowes detailing the situation, and even offered a solution: them trucking one from Bend to Portland as my card has been charged.. I am sure I will never see a reply. So beware of Lowes and its online service. They obviously intend to sale items which they don't have and make no attempt to resolve problems. Home Depot will be happy.

For your info..those were advertised "While supplies last:. We recieved 35 of each of the saws and they were gone in 2 hours....some by internet order.

If you wanted one you should have been at the store at 5 a.m. when we opened.

Review
Product
Lowes Table

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111