3.4

Bad, I did not buy this heater myself my neighbor did and installed it for us (my husband and I), the heater has also been a headache.It could keep the water heated and would turn off and I had to go and light the pilot over and over my neighbor would come and check the wiring and could find anything wrong, I finally went to Lowe's because It is a Whirlpool and asked the salesman what would be wrong with this heater since it was about 2 years old.

He mentioned the thermocouples.

I bought one and maybe this will help.I am tired of lighting this sucker everytime I take a long bath or shower.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with that i did get the discount. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool water heater and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool water heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

rollo2016

You didn't mention the brand.Ordinarily, you should contact the manufacturer when under warranty.

Is it? Check your paperwork and see what the time frame is for warranty work.

This is why it is a good idea to buy a water heater from a local plumbing company---not a big box store.Good luck, but check the warranty as the time period is different for different parts of it.