We was purchased water heater with installation.Customer service in store was very well.

Person who helping for purchasing was very well.

Installer absolutely difference story. He was delivered water heater and delay for 30 min. After observation utility space he was told me that he not able to installed water heater, because of different with diameter in exhausting pvc pipe does not match and we have to found different water heater with exhausting pvc pipe with diameter 2 inch and recommended founded different dealer or installer. I was found local plumber who provided equipment and installation with out any problem.

He was very surprised on explanation first plumber and told me that any water heater with exhausting fan came with adapter for different diameter pvc pipes, but it was cost me little more.

So be very careful what you wish for from Lawe's installer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "installation" of lowes installation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments