2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've had and used my Lowe's credit card for 11 years. I was never late on a payment, always paid more than the minimum due, and never went over my limit.

Even with all that, when my credit score dropped a little bit, Lowe's showed no decency to a loyal, long time customer and closed my account! That's no way to do business! It's okay though.

I'll give my business to Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and other more respectable places. I also have plenty of friends and co-workers who will gladly be taking their business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Credit Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Seriously? When did lowes become a bank ?

They deal with the same banks HD and other retailers use.

Maybe if you weren't a dead beat and had a higher credit score you wouldn't lose your account. *** !

OP:

You can take your business elsewhere.

Your friends and family can take their business elsewhere.

But the fact still remains that Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and other home improvement DIY stores do not extend credit.

The independent credit companies these business do business with extend credit.

So when you, a friend of yours, or a family member experiences the same thing, you will still have to contact the independent credit company. Nothing changes when you, your friends, or a family member does business with a different DIY store, and you *general you* buy on credit.

OP:

Are you just venting about this or do you actually want to solve the problem?

You are barking up the wrong tree. Lowes has nothing to do with your account other than that their name is on the card.

Stores don't extend credit, independent credit companies do. You should be complaining about the credit company that closed your account, not Lowes.