4155 South Riverdale Rd, Riverdale, UT 84405, USA
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Nothing but trouble from the beginning. I chose to open a credit line because Lowe's has a less frenzied feel to it than Home Depot.

The shopping experience seem's slightly more pleasant. Then the true colors show as I go into pay My first installment on credit, and there is a late fee that obviously doesn't belong there. rather than bill me the correct amount , and deal with the issue internally, the customer service clerk hands me a phone number and tells me to deal with the issue my self. I complied with the unfriendly suggestion.

I called the number and had the clerical error removed. From that point I was willing to forgive the incident, but then every month that I go in to make my installment the same late fee is on the bill! From the first conversation that I had on the phone I double checked my due dates and made sure to show up in person a day early or the due day. It has been nothing but a problem with Lowe's and more headache than anyone should have to deal with.

My wife and I will be paying the bill and moving on. We will be sure to everyone know what happens when you open a credit account with Lowe's. I could choose to paint This company with Crude word's, but it isn't necessary. The ugly shows in the customer service.

How would you correct the neglect , and over collections? go back to the drawing board in terms of treating your customers professionally. No Relationship Building / Unmet Needs /No extra ordinary customer service / disorganized financing.

Why would I shop here? Mike Wright Roy Utah You have my number.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor financial service.

Comments

Lowes doesn't issue credit, nor do other big box stores. The card you have is issued by an independent credit company.

Lowes has nothing to do with their billing. Take a look at the back of the card or your bill and you will find the name to the company that issued the card. Your complaint should be about the credit company, not Lowes. You may also find if you read the credit agreement you have with them may well state that the payment must be received in their office by a certain time of day.

By making the payment at a Lowes store you may delay the payment reaching their office on time. You need to educate yourself about the credit companies you are dealing with.