While I was shopping for windows in the Lowes store Southington Ct , if any of my own employees spoke to another employee like this girl did they would be fired! I will drive to Plainville from now on rather than witness this rude behavior among employees, maybe because she holds a title of department manager she thinks it's okay?

well it's not okay with me, but who am I to tell lowes how to manage their employees. I simply will not shop this store any longer!

Jo just lost you a customer! It will be worth the 10 minute longer drive to go to the Plainville.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments