1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a "TruTemper" wheelbarrow with a plastic bin.The bin cracked the first time I tossed a log into the bin.

I taped it with Gorilla Tape, but within six months, it had cracked all over. I took it back, saw that all new "TruTemper" wheelbarrows had METAL bins. They told me to go to the manufacturer. Right, I should ship it?

I tried to complain, but that can only be on by telephone or by chat. So, I chatted. The rep.

said, "I understand, completely." I haven't heard anything since.I left the wheelbarrow at Lowes because I have only a car, and buying it required borrowing a truck, so it returning it.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: how about a wheelbarrow with metal bin that dents but doesn't break?.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

if incident happened in cold weather plastic gets brittle will crack easier

Sorry the issue had presented itself this way, but it sounds like you were not correctly qualified during the product selection process.

Plastic drum wheel barrows are not for items that are considered solid items (bricks, logs, Large rocks)

A store associate should of been able to walk you through more qualified selection process.

You can buy wheelbarrows with metal or plastic trays. You should have bought the metal tray if you had planned on throwing heavy solid materials in it. Not their fault you abused the plastic tray.