I've been on line researching a patio bench from Lowes. Do you think I could find any info on where the product was made.

Of course not, probably just China, cheap is money in their pocket. BTW, there was no place that you could email a complaint unless you signed in. I don't want to be a customer so hopefully more people will see this complaint!

I am so tired of supporting an industrial nation that doesn't support us. We need world trade but let's trade with people that are willing to trade back with us.

Comments

Anyone know how pay rate advisor works? Been a dept mgr 4 years over toe depts, recently found out others who were promoted a yr and half ago making 4 dollars more an hour.

One hired from seasonal to dept mgr 8 mos ago making more an hour.

Was told by hr that thousands in same boat as myself, company figured we would leave, so supposed to be running those affected thru pay rate advisor but no idea when. Was also told they started doing this 3 yrs ago

#472072

Most of their cr@p is made in Asia, of course--more profits for Lowes. However they do not permit you to mention where anything is made if you are foolish enough to try and review a product on their site.

In fact, Lowe's rejects reviews when there have been too many negative posts on any given product. They don't want their sales to suffer, after all!

#472071

If you're buying a patio bench for a hundred bucks of course it's made overseas. Otherwise go pay 300-500 bucks for a real one from a local shop.

You're a *** ***..