Verified Reviewer

I sent this to customercare@***.com on last Friday morning and have not received a response, so I called customer service again yesterday and the girl I was speaking with said my refund would take at least another 21 days not the 7-10 business days that the two previous CS agents had promised. This is crazy, Originally I was supposed to have my refund by May 18th at the latest, it is now June the 8th.

Where is my refund???

"OK, so I have spent several hours the past 2 days holding for customer service and finally realized that it must be down because the call back option is no longer available. On April 22 I purchase this grill (O#-72252****) with a 3-5 day delivery window. On business day five after talking with customer service and the delivery company it was obvious that I was not going to receive it by the weekend as promised, in fact no one could tell where it was, as there was no tracking information. After trying to cancel the order so I could go get one by the weekend, customer service told me they could not cancel the order and that I should just refuse delivery and a refund would be back on my card within 7-10 business days.

So on April 28th I ordered another one from lowes that was delivered on the 30th in time for our cookout (Order # 86509****). On May the 4th I refused the first order as instructed by your CS. I called to let them know and was told that if I did not have my refund by the 18th to call back and at that point they could start a process to expedite the refund. On the 18th of May I called CS again.

And again they told me something had not been done, but she had it taken care of it and would take another 7-10 business days for the refund. It has now been 12 business days since my last call and 22 days since the refund was initiated, so where is my refund?

Jeff McCrorey"