Houston, Texas

My son-in-law purchased a washer for me on 3/30/2019. He put a wrong telephone# on the order when he purchased it.

I spent almost 2 hours on the telephone yesterday (4/1/2019) trying to change that telephone # and find out when my washer was going to be delivered. When I called 800-810-6012, I was told that I needed to call the local delivery company and talk to them. When I called them, I was told that I needed to call the store where I purchased the washer. When I called them, I was told that I needed to call the delivery service at the 800#.

I lost it, at that point, and the sales person was finally agreeable to help me. He called the 800# twice, with me on hold, and was hung up on. I still don't know where my washer is and when it will be delivered.

My husband and I purchased a refrigerator from Lowe's, several years ago, and had a bad experience with the delivery service then.

They broke a shelf inside the fridge, when delivering it and would not take responsibility for it and fix it. We ended up having to purchase a fridge elsewhere.

Their delivery service is horrible!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Purchase not delivered.

Comments