Augusta, Georgia

If your Lowe's does not display our American Flag Outside, Ask them why.

Lowe's customer support told me it was to respect the diversity of their customers. So in other words they respect illegals and others by dis-respecting America.

If their shoppers are offended by the American Flag they do not need to be in America. If they refuse to learn the language they do not need to be in America.

A tiny American flag sewn on some employees work smocks is not a show of support for the Nation that has enabled Lowe's to become a large company.

Fly OUR flag outside or close your doors.

Comments

This is the first time I've seen this posting about Lowe's. I've wondered why Lowe's doesn't fly the flag at their Southaven, MS store.

I was in the store today and asked to speak to the manager about this very thing. Was told by a customer service agent the manager wasn't available but he could help. When I asked why Lowe's doesn't fly an American flag, he told me they have them hanging all over the store. I saw one.

I asked why not outside and he didn't answer. I also notice that Walgreen's doesn't fly a flag. You would think two of the biggest corporations would be grateful to the country who made them great.

If you love this country, tell the folks where you shop you would like to see the American flag flying in the front of their store. I did note Chick FilA and Hardees were flying flags.

An American flag flying outside. Is that what would make you feel better while you walk out with the cheap Chinese products you just purchased?

Lowes in Kona Hi don't

Please do so and show you are American

You need to read Facebook! We as Americans are outraged by Lowe's not flying the American flag.

I will be shopping along with many many others at Home Depot or my our local hardware stores.

My bank didn't fly a flag either, Said it might upset some customers. Told the bank manager this is a customer that would no longer be a customer if they didn't put the flag up.

This is America and if the American flag upsets anyone they can leave. The bank now has a very large flag on display outside. Went to Lowe's, got the Manager and told him I would be shopping at Home Depot until they put a flag up OUTSIDE where it belongs. Being in a Military town it has been easy to get customers to leave Lowe's for Home Depot.

So many people complaining about business moving away but not enough complaining about businesses catering to foreigners. Us old retired Vets will not give up or give in.

to Rat38 #1018914

I agree I heard this going on first hand ... I was aggravated to find this out myself since I have veterans in my family for one but, hurt as an American at the same time for these companies to be feeling like this...

Do you think if an American customer in another country complained about our flag not flying in front of their store they would do the same? I doubt it! Oh, I better stop there cause I can go on and on about this topic...

Thank you for my freedoms and your service to our country!!!

Hey PAY ATTENTION. You sure are a foul mouth and probably an America hating liberal.

Liberals are the first to cry "Racist" about anything and everything. The AMERICAN FLAG deserves to and should be flown high above the building. Not inside. The Walmart and Home Depot stores here do fly the flag outside and I go into any large business that doesn't and ask they why.

Lowe's is the only one with the lame excuses. Call me names if you want.

I know what I was doing during the Nam War and if your pitiful body was alive then I bet I know what you were doing... Say it to my face panty waist.

:grin

They don't care about their employees or flying the flag. & why would they fly our flag? Everything in the store is from china, so why not fly theirs

It's true! 1-2-2011.

My neighbor works for Lowe's and they are taking down their flag pole and flag in Bixby, OK.

Lowe's has their heads in their rears.

They don't seem to realize that all the money they make is spent by read blooded Americans!

It's this type of pandering to the cry babies that makes the worth of their stock drop.

Every Lowes in my area had a flag right by the main entrance. I don't know where you got your infomation but your wrong!!!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #160693

They come to America for freedom. However they are offended by the flag.

How rude. However all the Lowes I see have American Flags. Only one did not, and that was during my vacation to Canada.

It had a Canadian flag. :D

BOYCOTT LOWES!

I HAVE SENT SEVERAL E-MAILS URGING PEOPLE TO SHOP AT OTHER BUILDING SUPPLY BUSINESSES!

NO MORE SPANISH LANGUAGE SIGNS..... NO MORE ILLEGALS PERMITTED TO WAIT AROUND IN LOWES AND HOME DEPOT PARKING LOTS....NO MORE SUPPORT FOR COMPANIES THAT DO NOT DEFEND OUR FLAG AND OUR COUNTRY!

ALSO BOYCOTT LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES (COMMUNISTS) TRY TO EDUCATE THEM BUT IS THAT DOESN'T WORK...DON'T TALK TO THEM...DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THEM....DON'T SOLICIT THEIR BUSINESS....DON'T HELP THEM.....SHUN THEMAT ALL TIMES!!!!!

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES!

sounds to me you don't need to live in america.i think its great to show the flag.ANYWHERE

Oh, forgot something, a big HOO- RAH to Rat38!!!! I wish this guy was in my Lowes!

So few red-blooded Americans left who know that what is happening to our GREAT COUNTRY is NOT RIGHT!!! To all you idiots who knock Rat38, take a close look in the mirror, you're actually knocking yourself AND the country that gave you the right to say your *** Tell you guys what, next time America is in a crisis, pick up your phone and call Mexico!

(Maybe they'll call France, too, for reinforcements!) that'll scare the bad guys!! for sure!!

probably only a matter of time before OUR AMERICAN FLAG is taken down and the mexican flag is put up there!!!! Every day, i wish Lowes would let me take the blue spray paint and cover the spanish words on our store department signs!

And...what is it when we call another Lowe's store, we have to listen to the menu in spanish as well??? They can learn English if they want to stay in this country or go back to Mexico and work in a burro wash for a dollar a day.

RAT38, your are truly a *** from ***. It is flown at every *** Lowe's store.

It is above the Customer Service Desk if you would stop your *** and pay attention you would have noticed that. You are an arrogant racist *** that should worry about things that are more important. Does every Walmart fly an American flag outside of each one of their stores?

NO is the answer. So shut up.

RAT38, you are dumb. Plain and simple.

If you would get off your pedistal, and walk in the store and notice above the Customer Service Desk, there waves the American flag.

Does EVERY Walmart wave the American flag in front of the store on the outside? NO-is the answer.

to Lowes Knows #1618092

Hang that flag high outside ! Don't hide it in the store under the carpet !