2.0

I purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator with the bottom freezer drawer.The delivery team did not know to secure the fridge with the levers on the wheels.

When I showed them that the fridge rolled out toward me they said "put more weight in the freezer".

The fridge was making a lot of noise and Lowe's agreed to make an exchange. Only when I talked with the sales person did I learn about the wheel levers. This is a big safety liability.

I've written to Lowe's with no response. Why should a customer train the paid professionals how to do their job?

When I explained to the second delivery team they treated me with contempt.Do not work with them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "assure me that all whirlpool bottom drawer freezers delivered in the gilbert az area have been re examined and properly installed. there could be rolling fridges out there with kids getting in the way" as the author lost $1259. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about whirlpool bottom freezer refrigerator from Lowes was install, bad service 3rd or forth time now and warranty policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments