1251 Broad St, Sumter, SC 29150, USA
5K views

Why are people allowed to bring pets in the Lowes Store on Sumter sc. I don't want to get bit, accdently step in dog *** or fleas and ticks from someones dog.

I guess you forgot about the people that are allergic to pet hair. Who was the

bright person made this a rule?

Comments

You step on fleas and ticks when you go walking on the street, in the park, and in the forest. If this frighten you so very much, PissedConsumer1214499, it would be best for you to hop from how and utilize *** delivery services.

I bring my dog EVERYWHERE, he is well behaved, friendly, always leashed and under my control. We frequent Lowes, Home Depot, pet stores, auto part stores and just about any place that doesn't sell or serve food, although we have eaten at some restaurants that have outdoor seating and my dog sits next to or under the table. That being said I always check beforehand to make sure the establishment Is pet friendly and would never try to pass off my dog as a "service animal".

You’re an idiot!

I have been in two separate incidents with dogs inside Lowes stores. Enough is enough Lowes needs to not allow people to bring there dogs inside the stores.

Why not allow dogs into the store! They should also allow cats and birds as well.

You won't get fleas and ticks from walking past a dog in Lowe's. You won't get bit either. Calm down, and realize that other people don't share your unnecessary and illogical fear of pets.

"I love dogs and railroad trains, Mickey Mantle and Old John Wayne....." - Charlie Daniels

1. It's not a rule, it's a privilege.

2. It is store specific which means it's manager preferenc. 3. That store's manager probably realizes dogs are less trouble and far more pleasant than the majority of customers.

4. Unless you're doing something stupid to provoke a dog to bite you or you're rolling around on the floor with it, the dog is probably cleaner and more civilized than people you'll meet in the store.

5. I'm pretty sure my dog has better grammar and punctuation than whomever started this thread.

to Anonymous #1710086

Ditto

to Anonymous #1713871

It’s not store specific it’s corporate policy across the board. She sounds like one of those people who claim every dog would attack them.

I LOVE ALL DOGS! UNLESS THEY ARE RUDELY BEHAVED OR HAVE POOR HYGIENE I AM ALL IN FAVOR OF THEM BEING IN THE STORES. THE SAME GOES FOR THE HUMAN CUSTOMERS AS WELL!

hey people get a clue, dogs are not human. they spread disease, they bite, they *** they are not kids.

people who treat animals like kids are insane. our dogs rights do not supercede that of a himan being.

to Anonymous #1706491

I bet I have a much smaller chance of catching any kind of disease from a dog than I do from a human being. I'd much rather see a well behaved dog in a store than a wild child.

to Anonymous #1706866

I agree with you.

to Anonymous #1708551

Dumb

to Anonymous #1711343

Hopefully with that attitude, yoy don't own any!

I LOVE DOGS AND I AM ALWAYS DELIGHTED TO SEE THEM IN STORES WHEN I GO SHOPPING. ESPECIALLY THE LITTLE ONES THAT PEOPLE HOLD IN THEIR HANDS!

AAWWWWW! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

I can’t stand the dogs. Leave your dang dog at home people.

to Anonymous #1699620

Dog haters should just stay home and shop online.

to Anonymous #1714664

Maybe you should just shop online? People like to take their dogs places, get over it...