We just bought a brand new $1500 fridge.When we brought it home we discovered the ice maker doesn't work.

I called the number provided. They spend 20 minutes asking me questions and then told me I had to call another number. When I called that number they told me no one could come out for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks we could no longer return it to the store and if it wasn't covered by the warranty we would be responsible for the cost of repair.

I explained that waiting until after the return period for repair was unacceptable because we don't want to be responsible for charges that aren't covered. They could care less and told me "well just return it then". 1. I don't have a pickup truck to just throw a gigantic fridge into.

2. If I did it would impossible for me to move a fridge. 3. I'd have to take the time off of work to get the fridge returned and have a new appointment for the new delivery.

The repair appointment was scheduled for 8-12 today. It's 11 now so I decided to confirm and make sure someone is coming. No one answered or returned my phone calls. I finally reached someone and they said they'll call me when they're on their way somewhere between 1-3.

Ugh. I took the morning off work for this appointment and was supposed to return this afternoon. Also, I spent the evening at the hospital with a friend and was up late and got up early for this appointment. I decided I'd call a customer service number.

They transferred me back to the repair department who told me there is nothing they can do for me.So here I am.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lowes warranty from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments