My name is Jack Winston.I became a life member on 5-15-14 and as of 12-9-14 I have NOT RECEIVED my GIFT.the COOK WARE.

I have made many CALLS to no AVAIL. WHY have I not only, received the gift, but also not heard a word from THE COOKING CLUB? All i received is 3 Mags for my money nothing else. Well how bout this,in the middle if writing this company about my frustration and complaint LO and BEHOLD a package arrives a "Here is your free gift".

The problem is I cant Cook, Steam, or Boil, with this FREE GIFT thats not the Cookware that I'm looking for. Although I do have the steamer basket you DID send me. What a RIP OFF COMPANY,only caring about the MONEY FROM US. SHAME SHAME ON YOU.

look forward to hearing from you.

How ever the Jury's Still Out.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lowes - Lowe’s installed the fence incorrectly which voided warranty Lowes "Lowe's installed my Fiberon WoodShades fence with a 20 year warranty.5 years later (2016) the fence composite covering is cracking and peeling..." Read more Lowes - Returns Lowes "I am very displeased with your return policy you hold here in Las Cruces, NM. My Husband and I are doing major addition to our home and purchase several items..." Read more Lowes - Horrible Service Lowes "Started kitchen remodel project with Lowes in Mooresville and received horrible service. Never received calls back without calling multiple times. Job was never finished and we had to finish it..." Read more Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication Lowes "Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more