my first big purchase from this place and I will never purchase anything from this place again. The product I purchased would not work correctly so I took it back to the store to return and I was denied anything , I had to myself call troubleshooting, which I had done and they still redused to give me an RA number to return the item because I could not return with out that ...

customer service was not helpful at all, I was basically made to take care of it myself with no help from anyone but people denying my refund ...

I still did not get my $450 refund, customer service in store and on the telephone were terrible , they did not want to listen to what I had to say or work with me .. I will never recommend this store to anyone nor ever step foot in there myself

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 30.

Comments

You don't say what the product was or what the problem was. Manufacturers of certain items don't take their products back.

They have warranties that call for repair, rather than replacement of a defective product. That's why the retail store won't accept returns.

I'll bet if you had bothered looking at the return policy before you made the purchase you would have seen this. it's always a good idea to see what the return policies and warranties are before you purchase an expensive item at any store.