2200 S Pleasant Valley Rd, Winchester, VA 22601
2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Last March 2018 I purchased all my appliances and fixtures for my kitchen and master bathroom. on the day they were delivered to my home we were out of town and my son was at home, they put all the stuff in a storage area were they sat and untouched for 10 months until my contractors needed to install them in my newly remodeled kitchen that I spent over 50 thousand dollars on which I purchased everything from Lowe's.

Well when the refrigerator was installed and unwrapped there is about six dents in the door, the dishwasher was installed and to find out the hinge on the door is broken.

Well Lowe's said I bought them a year ago that they can't do anything to help me, except charge me almost half of what I payed for it to fix it. This is very poor customer service and I will never step another foot in a Lowe's store after being treated like this and spending so much money with this corporation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Disappointed Customer

Comments

If you had followed normal protocol with Delivery. The unit would of been unwrapped and inspected prior to delivery.

If you had asked to leave the product in its original manufacturers packaging. I can clearly see how this is Lowe's fault for following your request and not seeing damage that was clearly covered by the Vendor. Dont buy appliances and let them sit. Unless you purchase a 3-5 year extended protection plan.

the warranty is one year from point of purchase. be better next time.

Why on earth would you expect them to do anything else? The refrigerator has been in YOUR possession for 10 months.

To start with, you should have inspected it when it was delivered and refused it or noted damage at that time. It's not their fault you scheduled delivery when you were out of town.

As it sat in YOUR garage for 10 months who knows what may have hit or bumped the refrigerator and dented it. Sorry but I doubt you will find any business that would replace a damaged product that had been out of their possession for that amount of time.