We purchased our custom cabinets from Lowes, they actually did the design and install.First of all, it took them 5 weeks to make the cabinet (not include the design phase) After 5 weeks wait, the cabinet finally arrived.

But then we discovered some pieces were missing from the shipment. Also, cabinet sizes were wrong!!! We had to re-order the right pieces and wait for another 4 weeks for the new materials to come in!!!!!! Even the range hood they ordered was wrong, it won't fit in the cabinet they designed!!

We spent a considerable amount of money on the cabinet, and we are totally disappointed. Will not recommend it to anyone!!!

Will never buy any cabinets from Lowes again!!

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Unrealistic expectations?You should have been advised of and given information as to how long the process may be.

If not, your designer failed you.

Kitchens are complicated jobs and even one small variation will stop a job in its tracks.You should expect 3 months +/- depending upon how 'special' your materials and your home are.

Lowes - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Lowes - Lowe's Online is consistently awful Lowes "Third time's the charm. I won't be screw again by Lowe's. I spent an hour of my life I will never get back on the phone with them tonight because..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more