200 Colony Ln, Latrobe, PA 15650
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought an over 1200.00 new stainless steel refrigerator on the weekend of July 4th 2019 from Lowes Latrobe, PA. Today is October 9th 2019.

Problem started 10/5/2019. This is 3 months old!! Model LDCS24223S/01. Serial number 904 MRUY 07478.

The refrigerator cooling totally quit. It reads 66 in the top while being set at 33. LG Smart services was useless. Spoke with 3 representative who promised I would be called promptly with a service date.

Was texted a link regarding service that led to "page unavailable" All of our food was ruined. I am an older disabled woman who depends on the refrigerator to keep medicines. I need the help of others to obtain ice for a cooler. My partner works out of town.

Case number RNN191007008538. Lowes was contacted by Daniel and promptly told since he didn't buy an extended warranty they will do nothing. I (Donna) called Lowes again today and spoke with a manager who said he would connect me with service to obtain an RA number. The call was disconnected.

I called again and was connected with a woman who adamantly refused any help by Lowes except to connect me with LG. I told her we wanted to do a return and get a refund. She refused.

I will never purchase from a company again who refuses to help their consumer resolve a problem with an expensive item nor back up what they sell. Now we are forced to somehow purchase a small refrigerator until ours is repaired.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lowes Cons: Failure to meet commitments.

Comments

You purchased a product that has a manufacturers warranty. If you would bother reading the warranty you would find that the manufacturer will REPAIR the refrigerator not replace it.

It will also tell you to contact the manufacturer for that repair, not the retail store.

It doesn't matter where you bought it, you won't find any retail store that is going to give you a refund on a 3 month old refrigerator. Your expectations are totally unrealistic.

Pghnurse
@Anonymous

Good for you anonymous. Troll much?